POSTPONED: IHBC’s next Council+ … London, 23/04!

IHBC’s Spring Council+ in London, scheduled for 23 April, has been postponed due to the current Coronavirus/Covid-19 situation, in line with current  government  advice.

If you have incurred any expenses not otherwise recoverable please do notify our administrator Lydia, at, who can advise on reimbursement and donation options.

We will review details on the re-scheduled event when guidance becomes more clear.

The IHBC writes:

… We are following government advice and directions currently summarised HERE

… IHBC members are advised to not attend any IHBC meeting, or other meeting, if cold or flu symptoms are present and to follow government advice, including self-isolation if appropriate.

Members, especially those who run their own business, may find the government advice on COVID-19 of help in managing risk in the workplace HERE

The Government is releasing daily information about the spread of coronavirus HERE

This entry was posted in IHBC NewsBlog. Bookmark the permalink.