The IHBC is continuing its CPD partnering with the Listed Property Owners Club (LPOC) into 2020 with free places for members and an IHBC stand on offer at the London Listed Property Show, on 8-9 February in London’s Olympia.
Booking Arrangements: To attend free, IHBC Members should email firstname.lastname@example.org IN ADVANCE OF THE SHOW, giving their name, company, job role, postal address, email and phone number and IHBC Membership Number.
IHBC Director Seán O’Reilly said: ‘We’re delighted to be contributing to the 2020 London Property Show, especially as our partnership since 2018 has proved so very popular with members and the wider public.’
‘The 2020 Show offers another great opportunity for IHBC volunteers, members and staff to get together with the a huge range of public and informed client interests in traditional and historic buildings and places.’
LPOC and The Listed Property Show write:
The Listed Property Show is a two day event where you can gather more information and expert advice in one weekend than you can through months of personal research! We’ve brought together the industry’s best, all under one roof, to save you money, time and stress.
- Independent Conservation Officers for stress-free one-to-one conversations
- Over 150 of the country’s leading suppliers and experts to listed buildings
- Advice on hypothetical plans to alter your building
- Conservation architects and caring builders
- Meet with The Listed Property Owners’ Club experts and gather information about buying, unauthorised works, surveyance, VAT, grants, maintenance, mortgages, insurance and laws
- Exclusive “Ask the Experts Panel” of leading industry professionals
- Practical demonstrations including plaster and lead work, window restoration, lime mortar, master carvers, brickwork and paint
- Feature display of buildings in need of repair and for sale, in association with Historic England and SAVE Britain’s Heritage
- A full interactive talk programme including subjects such as damp, surveys, house history, energy efficiency and historic garden design
- Specific advice and expertise for the owners or managers of flats/apartments within a listed building, including management companies, and commercial listed buildings