The Planning Awards 2020 are now open for entry which means it’s time to get the recognition you deserve for your outstanding projects..
Placemaking Resource writes:
The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. They incorporate the Placemaking Awards, which also also reward excellence in planning-related activities such as placemaking, urban design, economic development, housing, regeneration, legal advice and environmental consulting.
Planning Awards 2020 writes:
The Planning Awards are run by Planning magazine in conjunction with PlanningResource and PlacemakingResource……
- Entry Launch: 7 October
- Early Bird Deadline: 11 February
- Standard Deadline: 25 February
- Shortlist Announcement: April
- Event Date: June
- Early Bird: £180* plus VAT, for entries received by Tuesday 11 February (£90 for registered charities)
- Standard: £280* plus VAT, for entries received by Tuesday 25 February (£170 for registered charities)
*All subsequent entries will receive a £20 discount.