The IHBC is delighted to continue its CPD partnership with the Listed Property Owners Club (LPOC), with free places for members at ‘The Scottish Listed Property Show’, in the Assembly Rooms, Edinburgh on 26 October 2019, where the IHBC will host a stand (welcoming volunteers to assist) and offer material on our work and membership as well as public resources such as our Historic Environment Service Providers Recognition (HESPR) scheme.
- All IHBC members can get free tickets to ‘The Scottish Listed Property Show’ on request when booked in advance. Email Charlie at email@example.com, stating your IHBC membership number and the postal address to send tickets, or call 01795 844939.
- Up to 10 complimentary invites are available to IHBC members on a ‘first come’ basis with each admitting two people. Just contact Michael Netter at firstname.lastname@example.org for yours!
- Members of all categories are invited to enhance their CPD time at the show by offering to help talk to delegates about the IHBC at our information stand! Just contact Michael Netter at email@example.com to find out more.
IHBC Director Seán O’Reilly said: ‘We’re delighted to be hosting a stand at the 2019 The Listed Property Show South West, in Bristol, especially as our partnership in the 2018 events proved so very popular with our members and the wider public.’
‘This Show offers another great opportunity for IHBC to promote its work across the full range of local public and client interests in traditional and historic buildings and places.’
The Scottish Listed Property Show enables you can gather more information and expert advice in one day than you can through months of personal research! We’ve brought together the industry’s best, all under one roof, to save you money, time and stress.
- Independent Conservation Officers for stress free one-to-one conversations
- Scotland’s leading suppliers and products to listed buildings
- Advice on hypothetical plans to alter your building
- Conservation architects
- A full interactive talk programme including subjects such as damp, surveys, house history, energy efficiency and lime
- Exclusive ‘Ask the Experts Panel’ of leading industry professionals
- Meet with The Listed Property Owners’ Club experts and gather information about buying, unauthorised works, surveyance, VAT, grants, maintenance, mortgages, insurance and laws
- Specific advice and expertise for the owners or managers of flats/apartments within a listed building, including management companies, and commercial listed buildings
For more information visit the website
See more IHBC membership benefits
See more IHBC background and guidance on CPD
See the institute’s formal guidance paper on IHBC CPD (scheduled for update)
See more on the IHBC competences