The Environment Study Centre, an IHBC CPD provider, has published its newsletter covering news and training updates primarily focused on the built environment, while more background will be on offer at the IHBC’s 2019 School.
IHBC trustee and editor of Environment Study Centre News, Prof John Edwards, said: ‘I am looking forward to presenting on the new PAS 2035 on the retrofit of homes at the 2019 Annual School in Nottingham and looking at how this effects traditional buildings’.
Topics for this issue include:
- New Standard for Retrofitting Homes
- Getting Qualified in Retrofit with a 2 day Course: Click here for course information & bookings
- Retrofit Roadshow – New Requirements on Retrofitting Homes: Click here for more information.
- Managing Risks in Work to Buildings: Managing Risks in Building Conservation Projects
- Next edition on the new UK BSI Retrofit Specification
The ESC writes:
In each edition as Editor I… bring together latest news, features and general advice on issues concerning buildings relating to their sustainability, energy efficiency, healthy occupancy and climate change as well as training opportunities and relevant events.
See more on the IHBC 2019 Annual School