Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is mandatory for all accredited IHBC members (Full Members and Associates) and recommended for Affiliates (non-accredited), so be sure to make the most of our 2019 Annual School in Nottingham (4-6 July) on ‘Heritage, Risk & Resilience’… whether as a delegate or a distance learner!
- Volunteer and add value to the School, and enhance personal skills, networks and profile, by using our link #IHBCNottingham2019: and contact Michael Netter at email@example.com if you want to volunteer!
- Do pre-School preparation by reviewing our 2019 Yearbook School-themed essays (you can borrow a copy if not IHBC)
- Check out the School website for lots of CPD support and guidance, including:
- Day School presentations, with CPD references from speakers in their summary biographies
- Tour guides, for the Thursday and Saturday, with CPD references sorted by tour leads, so you can follow up on locations, before the School as well as after
- Exploring the School’s CPD overview – and use the CPD guidance for the DAY SCHOOL (Friday) and the FULL SCHOOL – to understand how IHBC events can tie to your own CPD needs
- Follow the School’s progress on the NewsBlogs and social media at #IHBCNottingham2019
- Cross check the School content against personal CPD priorities using our CPD forms (MS Word) and see just how working with the School can help your skills and your career!
The IHBC also offers analytics, guidance and certification to help support development of your skills and competences.
See more on CPD in the IHBC
See more general background to the CPD at the Schools
For more on background and resources for 2019, including CPD certificates see the NewsBlogs