Historic Environment Scotland (HES) is sharing its second Corporate Plan ‘Heritage For All’ as Alex Paterson, Chief Executive of HES, personally leads in its promotion.
In a sector email, Alex Paterson writes:
I am delighted to share with you our second Corporate Plan ‘Heritage For All’, which outlines our new strategic priorities for 2019 onwards. We have taken a fresh, service-design approach to the creation of this plan, engaging with stakeholders and staff, along with seldom heard voices, to ask how the historic environment can benefit everyone that lives in and visits Scotland.
These conversations have led to five key outcomes that will shape our work over the next few years:
- the historic environment makes a real difference to people’s lives
- the historic environment is looked after, protected, and managed for the generations to come
- the historic environment makes a broader contribution to the economy of Scotland and its people
- the historic environment inspires a creative and vibrant Scotland
- the historic environment is cared for and championed by a high performing organisation.
I would encourage you all to download the plan and look forward to working with you in the future to help realise our vision of ‘Heritage For All’…
For more information and to download the Corporate Plan see the HES website
See more on Corporate Information