IHBC officer and colleagues – including IHBC Communications Chair Dave Chewtyn and North West (NW) Branch Committee member Katie Wray – will be offering presentations on Planning for Historic Places in Manchester on 6 March.
RTPI NW writes:
This event will focus on the importance of collaboration and engagement when working with the historic environment.
- Chair – Mike Nevell, Head of Archaeology, University of Salford
- Planning for Heritage – Dave Chetwyn, Planning Consultant & MD at Urban Vision Enterprise
- Collaboration across the professions – Katie Wray, Asst Director, Deloitte & Events Co-ordinator, IHBC NW
- Team engagement at the earliest stage – Pete Hinton, CEO, CIfA
- Engagement with the public through archaeology – Norman Redhead, Heritage Management Director (Archaeology), University of Salford