IHBC will lead 4 free one-hour CPD sessions at the The Listed Property Owners’ Club (LPOC’s) London Property Show, in association with Historic England, on 9-10 February 2019 at London’s Olympia.
IHBC Director Seán O’Reilly said: ‘We’re delighted to be contributing to the 2019 London Property Show, especially as our partnership in the 2018 Show proved so very popular with members and the wider public.’
‘The 2019 Show offers another great opportunity for IHBC volunteers, members and staff to get together with the a huge range of public and informed client interests in traditional and historic buildings and places.’
In 2019 we hope to build on our successful partnership with the LPOC and its members as we help offer our usual high quality free CPD to all practitioners, as well as guidance to ensure that their clients look after their properties as best and as sensibly as they possible can’.
The LPOC writes:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO FIND AT THE SHOW
The Listed Property Show is a two day event where you can gather more information and expert advice in one weekend than you can through months of personal research! We’ve brought together the industry’s best, all under one roof, to save you money, time and stress.
- Independent Conservation Officers for stress-free one-to-one conversations
- Over 150 of the country’s leading suppliers and products to listed buildings
- Advice on hypothetical plans to alter your building
- Conservation architects and caring builders
- Meet with The Listed Property Owners’ Club experts and gather information about buying, unauthorised works, surveyance, VAT, grants, maintenance, mortgages, insurance and laws
- Exclusive “Ask the Experts Panel” of leading industry professionals
- Practical demonstrations including plaster and lead work, window restoration, lime mortar, master carvers, brickwork and paint
- Feature display of buildings in need of repair and for sale, in association with Historic England and SAVE Britain’s Heritage
- A full interactive talk programme including subjects such as damp, surveys, house history, energy efficiency and historic garden design
- Specific advice and expertise for the owners or managers of flats/apartments within a listed building, including management companies, and commercial listed buildings
See more on the Listed Property Show London 2019, on 9 & 10t February at London’s Olympia
See more on the Scottish Listed Property Show 2019, on 26 October at the Assembly Rooms, Edinburgh
For more on the LPOC see lpoc.co.uk