All IHBC members should have received their digital Members Eletter update, for September, while as many spam filters have been adjusted lately, if you are missing yours please do let us know!
IHBC’s current Members Eletter features include:
- Roadshows on governance: The ‘Jim and Dave Roadshow’
- Trustees’ business miscellany, including
- Updates on the evolution of our international strategy
- Long-term planning strategies for our Annual School, now outlined to 2022 (Wales), as well as their enhanced targeting of member CPD and outreach to new audiences
- Publications, including the Yearbook and Contexts
- Branch Guidance, inspired especially by the most recent member Survey feedback
- Reports from the National Office and Committees
- IHBC Schools: Programming and Planning, from Nottingham to Wales, via Brighton and Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
- IHBC Awards: Gus Astley Student Awards and Marsh
- Forward planning: 2020-2025
- Recent achievements and developments, such as
- CPD partnering with the Listed Property Owners Club (LPOC) at the Scotland Listed Property Show.
- New journals – Context 154 –‘Stone and Lime’ – and Context 155 on current Research
- IHBC ‘Jobs ‘ NewsBlog reviews; consultation responses
- Reports on the 2017-18 membership survey
- The 2018 Yearbook
- Branch CPD events
- New and newly accredited members
- Branch updates
- On ‘Getting involved with the IHBC’: IHBC Volunteering & Governance
For this and other IHBC Member Eletters see the website
If you have not received your last Eletter, check your spam, and to ensure you receive future copies please add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to your address book.