The V&A Dundee is opening on Saturday 15 September, and ahead of its opening IHBC NewsBlogs reports on some building construction and collection highlights, including spectacular drone footage of work in progress and to completion.
- YouTube drone footage of the museum in progress
- YouTube drone footage of the museum in completion (August 2018)
- Opening event city celebration on Friday 14 September, planned by the V&A Dundee’s Young People’s Collective
- Ocean Liners speed and style opening exhibition
- Scottish Design Galleries to feature ‘rescued’ Mackintosh tearoom
- 100,000 people engaged before opening