The Cultural Protection Fund has opened a one-off funding round for applications to deliver project activity between April-December 2019, with a deadline of 24 August 2018 for expressions of interest.
The British Council writes:
Step 1: Read the Closing Round Application Guidance
- First, applicant organisations must read the Closing Round Application Guidance document. This is available to download below.
- This is vital as all key eligibility information is included. Only eligible organisation and projects will be considered.
Step 2: Complete the online Expression of Interest Form
- To confirm eligibility, applicant organisations must first complete our online Expression of Interest form, outlining the project concept.
- Applicants are strongly advised to send in the expression of interest as early as possible in order to allow sufficient time between confirmation of eligibility and the relevant application deadline.
Step 3: Read the Grant Agreement-terms and Conditions
- All applicants are required to read the Grant Agreement – Terms and Conditions document.
- This outlines the terms and conditions of the CPF. It is available for download below.
Step 4: Complete the online Application form
- Once eligibility has been confirmed, applicant organisations are then invited to complete the online application form.
- A project budget must be uploaded to the online application form. A template is available to download below.
- A project plan must also be uploaded to the online application form. A template is available to download below.
- Some supporting documents are also required, and are outlined in the online application form.
Application process timeline:
- Round Open for Expressions of interest: 23 July 2018
- Expression of interest deadline: 24 August 2018
- Application deadline: 30 September 2018
- Grant decisions made: December 2018
- CPF Grant Agreement – Terms and Conditions
- (Adobe PDF 227KB)
- Closing Round Application Guidance July 2018
- (Microsoft Word 87KB)
- CPF Project Budget and Project Plan Templates
- (Microsoft Excel 24KB)