BuckleyGrayYeoman, an established AJ100 architecture and design practice based in Shoreditch, London has become the 40th practice working in the historic environment to be recognised under the IHBC’s conservation service listing scheme HESPR: IHBC’s ‘Historic Environment Service Providers Recognition’.
BuckleyGrayYeoman is an established AJ100 architecture and design practice based in Shoreditch, London. The practice is particularly adept at working with existing buildings across all sectors and is renowned as an innovator in the refurbishment of listed buildings and those which lie within sensitive heritage settings.
Matt Yeoman, Partner said ‘HESPR offers a fantastic opportunity to connect to likeminded clients and consultants in the field of conservation. We are very excited to be part of this expanding network.’
‘Nick Wharton IHBC, the firm’s Designated Service Adviser added, “BuckleyGrayYeoman take a holistic approach to the conservation of buildings, irrespective of age. We pride ourselves on finding simple answers to complex briefing requirements within the constraints of historic fabric. Being part of HESPR and the IHBC helps us consolidate this experience and knowledge and reach out to a wider audience.’
Fiona Newton, IHBC Operations Director said: ‘We are delighted to welcome BuckleyGrayYeoman to HESPR as our 40th company in the scheme. HESPR is now a fully fledged source for finding of practices of all kinds and all sizes who provide the quality assurance through HESPR by employing a Full IHBC member who takes professional responsibility for the service standards offered to clients.’
See more on BuckleyGrayYeoman on our HESPR service
For the website see buckleygrayyeoman.com
HESPR membership benefits include:
- HESPR web pages and search facility on the IHBC’s HESPR website
- National and local recognition of conservation and heritage service quality assurance and standards
- Weekly bulletins of work and notices – often posting more than £500k of costed work per issue. Our weekly Bulletin of current tender notifications to HESPR members is an innovative service that supports commercial conservation businesses that work to the IHBC’s standards and expectations. The weekly selections offer the wider heritage world a regular insight into the conservation profession that we hope combine good news, sector profile and service inspiration all in one.
- Profile and outreach opportunities through HESPR member across IHBC’s network, including IHBC’s Home Page member logo feature and our Yearbook
- Free IHBC ‘Jobs etc.’ posting each year, worth up to £450.
The full listing of HESPR members is:
The Architectural History Practice Ltd
Urban Vision Enterprise CIC
Hall & Ensom
Trigpoint Conservation & Planning Ltd
Beacon Planning Ltd
The Conservation Studio
Antony Gibb Ltd.
Mel Morris Conservation
Soul Architects Ltd.
Castle House Heritage Consulting
Grover Lewis Associates Ltd.
Heritage Vision Ltd.
The Regeneration Practice
G M Moore & Associates
Node Urban Design
Humble Heritage Limited
Hilary Byers Heritage Conservation
Michael Taylor Conservation and Planning (MTCP)
Alex Stevenson Building Conservation and Design
Liz Mayle Conservation
Townscape Chartered Town Planning & Heritage Consultant Ltd
Hook Mason Limited
Listed Building Surveys Ltd.
Woodhall Planning & Conservation
RSK Group Ltd.
See more at HESPR.ihbc.org.uk