Iceni Projects, an award-winning consultancy based in London, Manchester in Glasgow, has become the 39th company to be recognised on the IHBC’s conservation service listing scheme HESPR (Historic Environment Service Providers Recognition) scheme, as Iceni Projects records how membership can ‘demonstrate to both clients and stakeholders our approach, and the high standards we ascribe to as a team of historic environment professionals.’
Iceni Projects is an award-winning real estate consultancy, based in London, Manchester in Glasgow, with expertise across a number of sectors, including planning, heritage, townscape, transport, sustainable development and design.
Laurie Handcock, Director of the Heritage and Townscape teams and HESPR DSA for the company, said, ‘We are delighted to have been accepted to HESPR, and are excited to see what opportunities it has to offer.’
‘Having an entry on the list will help us demonstrate to both clients and stakeholders our approach, and the high standards we ascribe to as a team of historic environment professionals. We believe it will also offer us more opportunities to develop our already quickly growing business.’
Fiona Newton, IHBC Operations Director said: ‘HESPR is not only a register underpinned by the IHBC’s conservation standards, but a source of consultants backed by the quality assurance of full professional membership of the UK’s specialist built and historic environment conservation body.’
‘We are delighted that Iceni Projects has seen how they can benefit from the HESPR listing and maintain and promote their conservation credentials with the quality assurance HESPR listing provides through the employment a Full IHBC member – the ‘Designated Service Adviser’ (DSA) – in a role that allows them to take professional responsibility for the service standards offered to clients.’
HESPR membership benefits include:
- HESPR web pages and search facility on the IHBC’s HESPR website
- National and local recognition of conservation and heritage service quality assurance and standards
- Weekly bulletins of work and notices – often posting more than £500k of costed work per issue. Our weekly Bulletin of current tender notifications to HESPR members is an innovative service that supports commercial conservation businesses that work to the IHBC’s standards and expectations. The weekly selections offer the wider heritage world a regular insight into the conservation profession that we hope combine good news, sector profile and service inspiration all in one.
- Profile and outreach opportunities through HESPR member across IHBC’s network, including IHBC’s Home Page member logo feature and our Yearbook
- Free IHBC ‘Jobs etc.’ posting each year, worth up to £450.
The full listing of HESPR members is:
The Architectural History Practice Ltd
Urban Vision Enterprise CIC
Hall & Ensom
Trigpoint Conservation & Planning Ltd
Beacon Planning Ltd
The Conservation Studio
Antony Gibb Ltd.
Mel Morris Conservation
Soul Architects Ltd.
Castle House Heritage Consulting
Grover Lewis Associates Ltd.
Heritage Vision Ltd.
The Regeneration Practice
G M Moore & Associates
Node Urban Design
Humble Heritage Limited
Hilary Byers Heritage Conservation
Michael Taylor Conservation and Planning (MTCP)
Alex Stevenson Building Conservation and Design
Liz Mayle Conservation
Townscape Chartered Town Planning & Heritage Consultant Ltd
Hook Mason Limited
Listed Building Surveys Ltd.
Woodhall Planning & Conservation
RSK Group Ltd.
See more at HESPR.ihbc.org.uk