Designing Buildings Wiki (DBW) – the construction industry knowledge base and host partner of the IHBC’s Conservation Wiki – has produced an accessible guide to the resource, helping users engage with it for CPD purposes and promoting their public profile.
Designing Buildings Wiki is the construction industry knowledge base, used by 3.7 million people a year to share articles about products, services, processes and best practice. Our users are construction professionals looking for knowledge to help them in their work….
Writing articles on Designing Buildings Wiki is good for the industry, and it’s a great way to promote you and your business.
You can write about any subject related to the construction industry, including research, publications, organisations, theories, products, practices and so on. All we ask is that articles are factual (not adverts) and are encyclopaedic in style (not blog posts) – click here to find out more about our editorial policy.
You can add your profile to the top of articles you write, so people can find out about you. Learn more about profiles.
To create an article:
- Log in or register (click on the link at the top of the screen).
- Click the orange ‘Create an article’ button.
- Enter the name of your article.
- Type your article from scratch, or paste it from another application.
- Click the ‘insert signature’ button to add your profile to the top of your article.
Read the ‘Quick Introduction‘