We are a busy Practice and are seeking experienced, motivated, and ambitious Senior Architects, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of historic buildings and estates, to work on a variety of projects across the UK from offices in Leamington Spa and London. The right candidate(s) will be able to oversee high profile complex projects on sensitive sites; coordinate project teams and manage design teams; and work alongside existing experienced and dedicated staff in a friendly and award-winning Practice.
Position: Permanent and full time Senior Architects with a view to Associateship (with benefits) following a negotiable period.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A background in historic building conservation.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent design and strong technical skills.
- Be a strong and clear communicator.
- Be able to manage multidisciplinary teams.
- Show experience of all project stages and administration of historic building contracts, ideally with a value upwards of £1.5 million.
- AABC or RIBA conservation accredited.
Closing Date: 27th May 2022
Further Information and APPLY