Lincoln Cathedral is entering a new and exciting phase of conservation work, and is looking to expand its Conservation Department.
We would welcome applications from suitably experienced stone conservators to join our existing Conservation and Masonry Team and undertake a range of roles including sculpture and masonry cleaning, recording, repairs and report writing. The successful candidate will be part of the team conserving the fabric and delivering the conservation of Lincoln’s West Front HLF programme which includes the internationally important Romanesque Frieze and Gallery of Kings sculptures.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A minimum of 5 years practical site experience of stone and sculpture conservation
- Experience of recording and report writing to a good standard
- A good understanding of current Health and Safety practices
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent
An ability to work at height and on scaffolded sites is an essential requirement of this post.
APPLY ONLINE for further information and an application form which should be completed and returned via email or post to the Cathedral Human Resources Department.
Email: HRadmin@lincolncathedral.com or post to:
Miss A Parker,
The Chapter Office,
Closing date: Midnight Monday 3rd September 2018
Interview Date: Thursday 20th September 2018