The Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) has vacancies for committee members in London, Yorkshire and the Humber, Northern Ireland, and Scotland, and for committee chairs in the North East, and Yorkshire and the Humber, with application closing on 3 October, while The Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales (RCAHMW) is appointing three Commissioners, to help deliver the best possible historic environment services for the people of Wales, with a closing date for applications of 12 October 2016.
The HLF seeks
- A new chair for each of the North East and Yorkshire and the Humber committees
- At least one member for the Yorkshire and the Humber committee
- At least one member for the Scotland committee
- At least two members for the Northern Ireland committee
- At least one member for the London committee
We particularly welcome applications from people from black, Asian and minority ethnic communities, disabled people and younger individuals who can enrich the skills and experience of our committee and contribute to the future of our shared heritage.
For RCAHMW see the website
For the HLF see the website