Whether you are an applicant looking for career progression, or an employer seeking the best applicants for your service – public, charity or commercial – our IHBC Jobs etc. service is the first place to visit, so we’ve started a regular weekly update on what’s happening!
IHBC Director Seán O’Reilly said: ‘This week’s advertisements feature heritage roles looking for staff with conservation-related skills that range from the softer skills of a Historic Places of Worship Support Officer to the solid traditional skills set of a local Conservation Officer, tied tightly to the international standards and models used in the IHBC’s conservation accreditation.’
‘And don’t forget that members of HESPR get one free advert a year, while IHBC members can access our email alert service on work opportunities as part of their core benefits.’
The most recent round of jobs posted – till last Thursday – included:
- Church of England Birmingham: Historic Places of Worship Support Officer (£32,000 – £37,000 (depending upon experience))
- Christchurch and East Dorset Councils: Conservation Officer, £26,822 – £29,323 pro rata, Part time (approx. 20 hrs per week)
The IHBC Jobs etc service reaches a uniquely diverse heritage network of practitioners and advisers from different specialist backgrounds, including architects, planners, engineers, archaeologists, historians, builders, contractors, academics and many more!
IHBC Jobs etc offers:
- Special reductions for posts specifying skills in conservation (10%) and heritage (5%)
- Additional reductions for charities (25%)
- Even more reductions for bulk sales (just ask!)
- Free cross-promotion in IHBC’s HESPR ‘Weekly News and tender Alert’, where relevant
- Weekly IHBC Jobs etc feature on the ever popular IHBC NewsBlogs
- Circulation data feedback as standard.
IHBC Jobs etc reaches:
- 1900 specialist interests (IHBC members and non-members) by personal email
- Feature page, illustration and summary on IHBC Jobs etc own website, with c.34,000 page visits/month
- IHBC website homepage scroll (c.300,000 page visits/month)
- IHBC’s social networks (c.16,000 core users; c.25,000 extended links)
See the full list on the IHBC jobs etc service
Advertise your jobs, work projects and more
Remember: All IHBC members can opt in or out of the email alert service, and non-members are encouraged to sign up for free.
So you don’t miss out on your perfect job, even if you are not a member, sign up for the emails alerts HERE