The 2018 Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) Awards for Planning Excellence are now open for entries, with categories including Excellence in Planning for Heritage and Culture, and closes on 8 December.
The RTPI writes:
The RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence are the longest running and most high-profile awards in the industry. For 40 years they have rewarded the brightest talent in the profession; the teams, projects and individuals that transform economies, environments and their communities all over the UK and internationally. Being shortlisted for one of the prestigious awards is an excellent opportunity to raise your profile as an award winning team, consultancy or individual. Best of all it is completely free to enter, you have nothing to lose!
With planners tackling some of the most pressing issues of our time, from population growth and housing shortage to environmental issues and climate change, it has never been more important to reward the contributions of the profession to society.
- Excellence in Plan Making Practice
- Excellence in Planning for a Successful Economy
- Excellence in Planning for Heritage and Culture
- Excellence in Planning for the Natural Environment
- Excellence in Planning for Health and Wellbeing
- Excellence in Planning to Deliver Homes – large schemes (20 or more homes)
- Excellence in Planning to Deliver Homes – small schemes (up to 20 homes)
- International Award for Planning Excellence
- Small Planning Consultancy of the Year
- Planning Consultancy of the Year
- Local Authority Planning Team of the Year
- In-house Planning Team of the Year
- Associate Member Excellence Award
- Young Planner of the Year
View our handy ‘How to Win‘ guide