Still time to apply for the role of Consultant Policy advisor and:
- help to shape the IHBC’s approach to policy and advocacy activities;
- enhance our ability to develop and respond to policy support and strengthen IHBC’s ability and capacity to influence the policies of governments, voluntary and professional bodies and non-governmental organizations throughout the UK;
- respond to consultations and take part in policy debates;
- build policy relationships on behalf of IHBC;
- promote the value of conservation and of the conservation profession to policy makers.