Designing Buildings Wiki (DBW) has selected some of the most interesting buildings to check on 16 and 17 September as part of Open House London festival of architecture and design.
Open House London is the capital’s largest annual festival of architecture and design. Now in its 15th year and with more than 750 buildings, places and tours available, 2017’s Open House London promises to be the biggest yet.
Designing Buildings Wiki have picked out a selection of the most interesting buildings to check out on the 16th and 17th of September. Content courtesy of Open House London.
- 1 Custom House
- 2 Foster + Partners
- 3 Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners at The Leadenhall Building
- 4 Royal College of Physicians
- 5 Victorian Waterpoint
- 6 Hampstead Garden Suburb Artisans’ Quarter Walk
- 7 Crystal Palace Subway
- 8 Gala Bingo Hall (former Granada Cinema)
- 9 Union Chapel
- 10 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin)
- 11 Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- 12 The Great Barn, Harmondsworth
- 13 Royal Small Arms Factory
For more information, see the DBW website
For more on historic buildings and conservation practice on DBW see the IHBC’s Conservation Wiki, linked from the Wiki icon on our Home Page and on the DBW website