IHBC’s flagship Heritage Project Management (PM) case study event – locally focussed, for a national audience – offers delegates from across the UK practical insights into Heritage PM and the working of heritage-led regeneration projects, all supported by substantial online CPD support that is being continually updated.
Practitioners and delegates are encouraged to monitor CPD web ‘Resources’ page tabs that are especially subject to ongoing updates, which include:
- Partner sites
- Reference documents and links
- Online support resources
- Social media and networking links
Speakers and contributors to the event include:
- Auckland Castle Trust: Jonathan and Jean Ruffer, inspiration for the £90 million heritage project programme, supported by project management leads
- CIOB, the Chartered Institute of Building, with CIOB President Rebecca Thompson chairing the day programme
- Historic England: Carol Pyrah (Assistant Director of Planning) on projects and heritage regulation and advice
- Heritage Lottery Fund: Sara Crofts (Head of the Historic Environment) on projects and heritage funding and advice
- IHBC: Fiona Newton (IHBC Projects Officer) on heritage project practice principles
- IHBC/NECT: Jules Brown (IHBC North Branch Chair, NECT and Historic England) chairing the optional evening talk on 18 October
- Project managers, leads and guides across the range of local works.