If your IHBC fee is late, get it sorted now, and remember that money is not the barrier to IHBC support for your career ambitions as, alongside our great value, income-linked low fee rates, we offer lots of help to make sure you have the best possible support from us to advance your role in the heritage sector.
IHBC fee support includes:
- Low-cost professional fees: Enabling accredited IHBC membership to serve as supplementary conservation accreditation alongside primary disciplines
- Tax relief: Tax deductible as a professional expense, potentially reducing costs by 20% (basic rate tax payer) to 40% or more
- Concessionary fees for lower waged: 50% reduction for income under £17,500 pa
- Fee support at 75% to 100%, on application and successful statement of case
- Crisis support: ‘No-questions-asked’ (within reason) one-off, 1 year 100% fees paid