The IHBC has launched a dedicated web page advising on the suite of insurance products and services on offer to support the work of IHBC members, schemes developed in partnership with McParland Finn Ltd insurance brokers and tailored to meet the individual requirements of members.
The benefits of the Professional Indemnity Insurance package include:
- Civil Liability policy wording offering wide cover
- Brief and easy to understand proposal forms and application process
- Competitive premiums with optional finance facilities
- Risk management and claims advice
- Free legal helpline, provided by independent solicitors
- Free in house contract and collateral warranty vetting service
Along with the core product of Professional Indemnity there will be a range of additional insurance products and services available including:
- Employers’ & Public Liability Insurance
- Property All Risks Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Legal Expenses & Travel Insurance
The IHBC recommends that members make contact with MFL Affinity direct to conduct a free no obligation review of their insurance needs.
IHBC President David McDonald said: ‘MFL are committed to providing our members with value, professionalism and expertise. By building strong, long lasting relationships with clients, delivering value, professionalism and expertise, MFL aims to be a strategic partner to IHBC Members, their business and the Institute.’
IHBC Operations Director, Fiona Newton said: ‘We are especially pleased to welcome IHBC’s insurance partner MFL as Refreshment Sponsor at the IHBC Annual School in Manchester next month. This is a great sign of MFL’s investment in IHBC to support us in developing a product our members want’.
Kevin McParland, Managing Director of MFL said: ‘We have listened and examined very carefully the requirements of IHBC and are proud to offer a range of IHBC branded insurance products that we believe are robust and high quality, maintaining at its centre the need to ensure protection for the Members whilst undertaking their professional activities.’
For more information you can contact the MFL Affinity team via the IHBC’s new web page