Search the archive
- IHBC’S NewsBlogs usually only summarise third party reports. Links to other sites may not be active so you may need to contact the host site for the original text.
- Jobs for all at ‘IHBC Jobs etc’: A new weekly work update on more than £50K of salaries, from church support to conservation officer! 20/02/2018
- IHBC’s ‘Heritage from the doorstep’: Stroud TC’s developing NDP heritage list – Victorian postbox, old tomb and several historic buildings…. 20/02/2018
- IHBC’s ‘Heritage from the doorstep’: Mocha Parade, Manchester – ‘neglected shopping precinct that time forgot’ to face bulldozer 20/02/2018
- IHBC’s ‘Heritage from the ‘stadium’ step’: Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville’s £200m Manchester plan opposed 20/02/2018
- HES new Guidance Note on ‘Windows’ 20/02/2018
- Heritage audience insights update: Review of HE’s online advice and guidance 20/02/2018
- AHRC and EPSRC to fund 32 projects leading on future immersive experiences 20/02/2018
- CMS Committee on ‘Impact of Brexit’ on the creative, tourism and digital industries 20/02/2018
- THA survey on how heritage supports health 20/02/2018
- The Golf Ball: Next blip on London’s skyline? 20/02/2018
- IHBC’s Annual School 2018, Belfast 21-3 June: Day School lead speakers web page launched 16/02/2018
- New IHBC Toolbox Research Note on ‘Market Intelligence’ from IHBC’s Jobs etc service: LA conservation jobs update for 2017! 16/02/2018
- REMINDER IHBC members with free CPD benefits: Last chances for the LPOC Listed Property Show – 25-5 Feb, London 16/02/2018
- IHBC HESPR’s top pick from c.£1M of costed work this week: Craven DC seeks research on its ‘Great Place’ project, value £50-60K, closing 09/03 16/02/2018
- IHBC’s ‘Heritage from the (local government) doorstep: Partnership’s ‘impressive payback’ for Derby’s conservation areas 16/02/2018
- IHBC’s ‘tekkie’ CPD boost: Blockchain technology transformation in the built environment 16/02/2018
- Cadw reminder: Heritage Impact Statements now needed 16/02/2018
- Gender balanced public boards for Scotland as Bill on representation passes final stage 16/02/2018
- BEFS’ Planning (Scotland) Bill – response & overview update 16/02/2018
- Allchurches Trust dispersed £15M grants 2017 16/02/2018
- Jodrell Bank nominated as UNESCO world heritage site 16/02/2018
- Janet Street-Porter’s ‘extroverted’ postmodern home listed 16/02/2018
- Jobs for all @ ‘IHBC Jobs etc’: Your new weekly update on employment opportunities totalling more than £150K of annual income! 13/02/2018
- REMINDER: FREE CPD for IHBC Members at LPOC Property Show! 13/02/2018
- IHBC member benefits abound as ‘Building Conservation Directory’ 2018 arrives: From WHS development to masonry bridges and more 13/02/2018
Daily Archives: 19/05/2017
As part of the IHBC’s refinement of our support for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and related learning opportunities for members and practitioners from all disciplines and backgrounds, we are launching a new online registration form for anyone seeking recognition by … Continue reading
Be a ‘Friend’ to the IHBC’s 2017 Manchester School and use your network to join ours, absolutely free! (Limited Offer)
Interested bodies can be a ‘Friend’ of the IHBC’s 2017 Manchester School, hosted by our North West Branch, and have their logo and website link on our ‘Friends of the School’ page, by agreeing to promote the School’s profile across their freely … Continue reading
The consultation on England’s Housing White Paper – ‘Fixing our Broken Housing Market’ – has now closed and the IHBC has submitted its comments.
HESPR top Pick: Pembrokeshire seeks consultant to define and value cultural heritage, closing 13 June
The IHBC’s heritage business listing, HESPR – the Historic Environment Service Providers Recognition scheme – offers members weekly Bulletins that bring tender and other business opportunities together into one handy resource, and the Director’s top pick for NewsBlog readers this … Continue reading
A new online resource that has already recorded nearly 350,000 historic place names in Wales and will capture their historical importance for generations to come has being launched by Economy Secretary, Ken Skates.
EoV delivered by the UK Delegation to UNESCO, regarding the Jerusalem resolution and the resolution concerning Educational And Cultural Institutions in the Occupied Arab Territories. Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
To celebrate its year of heritage, history and archaeology Parks Scotland has launched their Heritage and History campaign to promote the diversity of Scotland’s parks and greenspaces highlighting projects that are working to develop park and greenspace heritage.
Two dry docks which are the oldest part of Belfast’s port may lose listed status as a result of a review by Northern Ireland’s heritage authorities, the Belfast Telegraph reports.
From ancient castles, monasteries, convents and towers to old farmhouses, schools and inns, 103 of Italy’s historic buildings are being given away for free with one requirement: all takers will need to commit to transforming the properties into tourist facilities … Continue reading
As part of its 50th Anniversary celebrations, the University of Dundee invited people to design and build a new iconic university building in a virtual version of Dundee.