Search the archive
- IHBC’S NewsBlogs usually only summarise third party reports. Links to other sites may not be active so you may need to contact the host site for the original text.
- IHBC’s ‘in case you missed it’: 6 months free NewsBlogs reminder
- IHBC on HES charity and NDPB ‘Corporate Plan’: Being part of the Storify #HEStory
- IHBC welcomes THA briefing on heritage and the EU
- Round three for HLF Skills for the future programme
- New Ministerial responsibilities for Wales from May 2016
- BEFS on ministerial appointments in Scotland for 2016-17
- Delisting of Hepworth’s Epidauros II at St Ives: it’s a chattel, not a building!
- Matched crowdfunding pilot tender from HLF, DCMS etc.
- Clark blocks green belt solar farms for harm to visual amenity and LB settings
- One of Churchill’s Secret Wireless Stations scheduled
- IHBC, Place Alliance and other key BE bodies push ‘stand out’ recommendations from ‘Building Better Places’ to SOS for CLG
- Reminder – IHBC seeks consultations consultant: Closing 6 June!
- IHBC welcomes HE archaeology capacity research, and looks forward to conservation equivalents for IHBC’s 2017 School
- IHBC members with benefits: 25% discounts on ‘Changing Churches’ by IHBC member Charles Mynors
- Queen’s speech promises Neighbourhood Planning and Infrastructure Bill… & 1m homes while protecting the Green Belt
- NHTG-HLF bursary training opportunities: Site-based schemes
Daily Archives: 06/01/2012
The IHBC’s concessionary rate for 2012-13 has been revised to respond to current economic pressures on the sector, so members with a salary below £17,500 can now access membership benefits for just £51 in 2012-13. The new rates represent … Continue reading
IHBC members and others are encouraged to join the IHBC’s Linkedin group as it now approaches 1000 members, while a special welcome will be offered to our 1000th member – subject to their agreement! The Group is ‘owned’ by … Continue reading
The IHBC has submitted responses to two consultations in December – both in the form of questionnaires – the CLG consultation on Community Infrastructure Levy, and the Property Factors (Scotland) Act, from the Scottish Government. In Scotland the Branch … Continue reading
Universities and Science Minister David Willetts has released a series of reports on the impact of Research Council funding during a speech at Policy Exchange, including a report from Research Councils UK and individual reports from the seven individual Research … Continue reading
The Country Houses Foundation, a charitable grant giving foundation supporting the preservation of buildings of historic or architectural significance together with their gardens and grounds, for the public benefit, has provided an update on its work in a recent … Continue reading
English Heritage has circulated an updated welcome pack for Heritage Champions across England. Owain Lloyd-James of English Heritage writes: ‘Today I sent an email to all Heritage Champions informing them of the production of the new Heritage Champions Welcome … Continue reading
A Friends of the Earth (FOE) report into the planning system from Queen’s University Belfast has revealed a crisis of confidence as it reveals that some four-fifths of Northern Irish residents believe that the planning system serves the people of … Continue reading
Historic Scotland (HS) has commenced the stage 1 consultation on developing Historic Environment Records (HERs) following the report recommendations by Dr Stephen Carter, who identified a potential strategy for the development of Historic Environment Records (HERs) in Scotland over 10 … Continue reading