IHBC Jobs etc
Great value – Flexible service
IHBC Jobs etc: another year – same price!
- No price increases for yet another year, while continuing the same reductions for direct posts from registered charities.
- Our ‘Loyalty Discount Scheme’ is continued to help you stretch your recruitment budget. So for every 12 adverts you place with us direct, we will give you 2 single vacancy adverts completely free of charge!
As the principal professional body for building conservation practitioners and historic environment specialists the IHBC can help ensure you reach the most appropriate applicants.
- Jobs: full-time, part-time, temporary and cover, to secure the right skills on your team
- Voluntary roles, such as trustees, to reach the skilled and informed as well as the enthusiastic
- Academic, research, training and bursary opportunities etc., to ensure that your bids and projects are underpinned by credible skills and knowledge
Our service offers you:
- Value for money at £400 for a single vacancy (£60 for each additional vacancy), registered charity rates starting at £280. (All Prices excl. VAT)*
- Unparalleled access to the IHBC’s unique multi-disciplinary membership and networks (c. 2400 members; c.18,000 digital networks), plus around 25,000 page visits to IHBC Jobs etc a month
- An opportunity to reach all specialist areas in built and historic environment conservation (in line with IHBC membership) e.g. surveying; planning; engineering, construction, heritage crafts; development; architecture; project management, archaeology; history; etc
- The best way to reach specialist heritage conservation interests in all sectors: public, private and charitable, not-for-profit
- A solution addressing corporate diversity, inclusion & transparency priorities
Our Integrated Advertising Service provides you with:
- An individual IHBC Jobs etc website (c.25,000 visits a month) advertisement for up to 6 weeks to include, text, logo, an image, live links and attachments
- Dedicated email promotion to registered IHBC members and non-members (c.1800) with opening rate average of 40% (industry average 22%)
- Posting on the IHBC homepage (c. 250,000 visits a month) IHBC’s social networks & NewsBlogs (membership and followers c.18,000)
How to Advertise
Email Lydia Porter at email@example.com with:
- Finalised text* for the advert in a Word document, including a link to the advert on your own website and please indicate whether IHBC membership is ‘desirable’, ‘essential’ or ‘preferred’
- Your logo, an image and attachments
- Job description and person specification documents or direct link
- A purchase order number or reference for invoicing**
AND if your advert is urgent let us know.
*Please check your text carefully as any changes after publication will incur a charge of £50
NB: Text is formatted to fit the relevant platform. Advertisements remain on the website until the closing date or, if none is specified, for a maximum of 6 weeks.
This service is provided by IHBC Enterprises Ltd.
IHBC Enterprises Ltd is registered for VAT and this will be applied to all invoices at the current rate.
All purchase orders and payments must be made out to IHBC Enterprises Ltd, Jubilee House, High Street, Tisbury, Wiltshire SP3 6HA.
If your organisation does not have IHBC Enterprises Ltd set up as a supplier please email the relevant forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments must be made within 30 days of the date on your invoice which will be emailed to you. We accept payment by BACS transfer or cheque.
For advertisement enquiries or information regarding the IHBC please contact Lydia Porter, IHBC Enterprises Ltd email@example.com, or telephone 01747 873133.
HESPR companies are entitled to one free posting per year, to check if your organisation is part of the scheme see http://www.ihbc.org.uk/hespr/
Advertisements & inserts may also be placed in the IHBC journal, Context, published and circulated 5 times a year – March, May, July, September and December. For details please contact Cathedral Communications, publishers both of Context and the IHBC Yearbook, on 01747 871717.
Advertise your events
IHBC Enterprises Ltd can provide you with access to the c.1700 members of the IHBC who are signed up for our ‘IHBC Members Benefit’ package for only £400 plus VAT.
Simply provide us with the details and we will design an individual email for you to include logos, images, live links and much more.
For details and to book your advert please contact Lydia Porter, IHBC Enterprises Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01747 873133.