Starting salary is £31,601 pro rata rising to £33,437 pro rata on first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period.
Part Time , Hours per week – 22.2
Fixed Term for up to 5 years
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions Information which includes advice on pay, annual leave and hours of working.
Heritage Action Zones (HAZs) are Historic England’s Flagship initiative to help transform Historic Places. The Heart of Nottingham HAZ comprises an exciting and innovative array of projects to help safeguard and celebrate the heritage of Nottingham. With a total budget of £2.7 million this is currently the largest and most ambitious HAZ in England. The Heritage Action Zone Officer will work closely with the Heritage Strategy Officer to deliver the programme of projects which help promote the sustainable growth of Nottingham through Heritage-led regeneration. You will work with the Heritage Strategy Officer to commission studies and deliver area-based grant schemes. You will work with the owners of historic buildings in the project area to bring forward successful grant applications in line with Historic England’s requirements. You will be a self-motivated person, able to assist in the financial and conservation aspects of the scheme and support the delivery of events and other HAZ activities.
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering grant funded programmes.
- Good project and budget management skills.
- Experience of scrutinising conservation projects and designs.
- An awareness of current regeneration and conservation issues and the planning process.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to present complex information in the most appropriate way for different audiences.
- Enthusiastic and able to work independently to tight deadlines.
For further information or to apply for this post please APPLY ONLINE
Closing date: 30 June 2017 at midnight.