- Jacobs: Built Heritage Consultants 28/03/2017
- City of York Council: Conservation Architect 27/03/2017
- City of Bradford MDC: Project Officer (Townscape Heritage Initiative Scheme) 24/03/2017
- City of Bradford MDC: Planning officer (Conservation) 24/03/2017
- Historic Chapels Trust: Building & Projects Manager 22/03/2017
- The Tavernor Consultancy: Historic Buildings Researcher 14/03/2017
- Hart District Council: Assistant Conservation Officer 10/03/2017
- Heritage Lincolnshire: Business Development Consultant & Fundraising and Campaigns Officer 08/03/2017
Author Archives: admin
Competitive Salary & Flexible Benefits Package Based in London, Reading, Croydon, or Leeds Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and … Continue reading
£33,272 to £38,742 37 hours per week Plus employer pension contribution Do you have the ambition and ability to play a key role in influencing the conservation and development of a world city of unique historic importance?
£28,203 – £31,288 pa SO2/PO1 1 x 37 hours per week Temporary for 5 Years Based Britannia House, Hall Ings Bradford BD1 1HX Department of Place Planning, Transportation and Highways
£25,694 – £29,854 pa – SO1/SO2 1 x 37 hours per week Temporary for 1 Year (Maternity Cover) Based Britannia House, Hall Ings Bradford BD1 1HX Department of Place Planning, Transportation and Highways
£30,000 12 month fixed-term Help Historic Chapels Trust maintain and manage its collection of twenty highly designated churches, chapels and meeting houses spread across England. We work from a tiny office in London E1 and we use technology, so there’s … Continue reading
Starting salary £27,000 pa (subject to review after 3 month probationary period) Appointment fulltime (subject to a 3 month probationary appointment) starting as early in April 2017 as possible. Historic Buildings Researcher sought by a leading townscape and built heritage … Continue reading
£22,051 – £27,124 (pro-rata) per annum plus essential car user allowance and generous leave entitlement Hart District Council needs skilled and innovative people to help us conserve one of England’s most beautiful historic environments, whilst promoting sustainable development.
Business Development Consultant Heritage Lincolnshire is a charity that ensures that the special character and significance of Lincolnshire’s heritage is understood, valued, conserved and celebrated for the benefit of everyone through a wide range of activities.